Texas Orthopedics is the largest provider of comprehensive musculoskeletal services in Central Texas. We provide specialized expertise and broad experience in the areas of general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, spine, foot, ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow surgery and non-operative spine and neck care. Six locations in Northwest Austin, Central Austin, South Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Marble Falls to better serve you.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
According to the National Institute of Health, sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right time can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety.
Whether you're a student heading back to school or an adult in search of some Z's, here are some tips to help you get a better night's sleep.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Elevation: Keep the injured area elevated above the level of the heart to help decrease swelling. Use a pillow to help elevate an injured limb.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Monday, August 4, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Often Misdiagnosed, Underdiagnosed... The 411 on P...
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Night's Sleep (infogra...
- Dr. Loeb on Time Warner Cable News: Total Shoulder...
- Treating Football Sprains and Strains with R.I.C.E...
- 4 Tips for Getting a Better Workout at the Gym
- Dr. Loeb on KXAN: From Shoulder Replacement to Roc...
- ▼ August (6)
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (39)